Spice Up Your Bagels
We love bagels with cream cheese as much as the next person, but sometimes it’s okay to spice things up. Try out some of these delicious bagel-related concoctions to keep things interesting.
1. Bagel Sandwiches– Bagels are great for sandwiches of any kind. You can make a PB & J, an egg sandwich, a ham and cheese sandwich. You name it, and you can probably put it in your bagel sandwich. For an extra crunch, toast the bagel before assembling this snack.
2. Bagel Pizzas– Why buy frozen pizza bagels when you can make your own? All you have to do is put a little tomato sauce, cheese and whatever other pizza topping you want and stick it in the over for a few minutes.
3. Salad Bagels– Yes, you read that correctly. Throw some bagels pieces into your salad to soak up some of the dressing and give the salad a little substance. Think of it like soft croutons! If you’re a crunchy fan, again, just toast the bagel beforehand.
4. Bagels in a Frittata– You can throw just about anything in a frittata, right? Well why not bagels!
5. Bagel Bread Pudding– After all bagels are a type of bread, so it would work great in bread pudding. Just throw some bagel chunks, cheese and veggies in a baking pan and pour a mixture of eggs and milk on top. Give it a few minutes to sit, then bake it at 350 degrees and enjoy!
If any of these caught your eye, come by The Bagel Bakery and pick up a dozen bagels to give them a try.