S’more Bagel Recipe
It’s officially June, which means it’s finally summertime. The summer brings many childhood memories by a campfire. Make this s’more bagel recipe for a breakfast or treat that conjures campfire memories without the pesky mosquitos.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Bagel Bakery plain bagel
- 2-3 tablespoons of Nutella
- Hand full of mini marshmallows
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Toast the Bagel Bakery bagel in toaster oven until desired crispiness.
- Spread the Nutella on both open sides of the bagel.
- Top the bagel with the mini marshmallows and broil on low until you achieve a golden brown color to the marshmallows.
- Finally, top with graham cracker crumbs and enjoy.
Who says you need to step outside the comfort of your home to enjoy s’mores? Kids and adults alike will love this recipe. Stop by the Bagel Bakery to pick up some fresh bagels, and get cookin’!