January 25, 2016 by Ken Rembert
Everything Bagel Cream Cheese
The Bagel Bakery’s delicious everything bagels (or ET) deserve some equally delicious spread on it. That’s why we’re sharing this awesome recipe from Spend with Pennies for a yummy and easy-to-make everything bagel cream cheese spread. In fact, you probably already have most the ingredients in your kitchen!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- ½ cup softened salted butter
- 1 tsp. poppy seeds
- 1½ tsp. sesame seeds
- ½ tsp. dried garlic flakes
- 1 tsp. dried onion flakes
- 1 tsp. caraway seeds (only if you want)
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Throw all the ingredients into a bowl and mix thoroughly
- Place mixture on some plastic wrap and roll it into a log
- Stick it in the refrigerator for at least two hours (or overnight)
- Slice off a piece to put on your toasted bagel
So next time you’re feeling a little adventurous, come on over to the Bagel Bakery and pick up a few of our bagels to pair with your homemade cream cheese.