April 27, 2016 by Ken Rembert
Spring is officially here! With the weather warming up we thought we’d share how you can combine two of our favorite things: popsicles and coffee. They’re an easy treat to just grab from the freezer when you’re running late for work.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 cups of Rembrandt coffee, chilled
- About 1 cup
- A little sugar
- Popsicle molds
- Popsicle sticks
What to do:
- Take 1/3 cup of the cream and stir in a little sugar.
- Pour just about 1/4 to 1/2 inch of the cream into the bottom of each mold.
- Freeze the mold until the cream is solid. This should take about an hour.
- Mix the coffee, more cream and sugar in a glass measuring cup and stir until the sugar is dissolved. You will need about 2 1/4 cups total.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Pour the chilled coffee mixture into each mold and fill it to the top.
- Cover the top with foil, and insert the sticks.
- Freeze until solid.