Breakfast Pizza Bagels
You’ve heard of pizza bagels, but have you ever heard of breakfast pizza bagels? We didn’t think so. Just pop an egg in the middle of your pizza bagel to turn your pizza bagel into a breakfast dish. Here’s what you need:
- 1 Bagel Bakery bagel (preferably plain, but other savory flavors will work)
- 2 TBSP of pizza sauce
- 2 OZ of mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- Black pepper
*You can also add pepperoni and jalapeño, if desired.
Here’s what you do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F) while you place parchment paper or aluminum foil in a small baking dish.
- Slice bagel in half and spread one tablespoon of pizza sauce on each half.
- Top each half evenly with the cheese and add the toppings
- With caution, crack an egg into each hole.
- Top each egg with a little fresh ground black pepper.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes, depending on how you like your egg cooked. The longer it bakes, the less runny the yolk will be.
Now you can eat delicious pizza bagels for breakfast. Enjoy!