Bagel Fruit Pizza
As we’re quickly approaching summer, it’s time to celebrate the season with fresh fruit. The bagel fruit pizza is a refreshing afternoon snack after a day at the pool, or a healthy breakfast packed with vitamins. Both kids and adults will love these delicious bagels.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoon of part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 4 Bagel Bakery bagels of your choice
- Fruit of your choice (we recommend strawberries, kiwi, blueberries and grapes)
- In a standing mixer, beat together the cream cheese, ricotta, lemon zest, vanilla extract and sugar.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture onto each side of your bagels.
- The fun part – arrange the fruit to your liking atop the cream cheese.
We hope you enjoy this recipe. Next time you want to impress your friends, whip up some bagel fruit pizzas. Enjoy the season’s ripe, juicy fruits combined with our fresh Bagel Bakery bagels – what could be better?