If you have a birthday coming up or just throwing a back-to-school celebration, consider serving Bagel Bakery bagels and birthday cake cream cheese. You only need five ingredients to make this magical spread in your own home.
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, at almost room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 2-3 Tablespoons rainbow sprinkles
- Bagel Bakery bagels
- In a medium bowl, fold the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and almond extract together with a rubber spatula, until combined. Fold in rainbow sprinkles. Transfer to an airtight container and serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Spread the cream cheese on a Bagel Bakery bagel and enjoy!
The key ingredient is the almond extract. It gives the spread the birthday cake taste without having to use actual cake mix. Another perk of this recipe it only takes two minutes!